Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I'm in love! >

I'm in love!

I'm in love!

Old 02-04-2015, 01:05 AM

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your gift and long-term marriage. We've been married a very long time, as well. I thank God every day and tell my husband how I appreciate him and love him after 50 plus years. Enjoy the blessings of a thoughtful husband and a brand new machine. Angela
Old 02-04-2015, 03:04 AM

Sew jealous, of your machine and Hubby. I usually have to get my own stuff and then say "look at what you bought"
Old 02-04-2015, 04:44 PM

Congratulations! You will love it. My hubby purchased the Crescendo for me about a month before Babylock announced the new Destiny embroidery/sewing machine. It is the same machine as the Crescendo with the embroidery unit added. I went to an Eileen Roche seminar where the my dealer had several different Babylock machines. Of course, he put me at the Destiny because he knew I didn't have that one. It was all an evil plot! lol I spent the 2 day seminar telling the dealer that I wasn't going to buy the Destiny, much as I loved it. I already had the Ellisimo Gold II. My hubby knew how much I loved the Destiny, so he talked to the dealer and the dealer made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I now have the Destiny. Traded the Crescendo and the Ellisimo in on it. It really is a dream!

We have been married a long time too . . . it will be 50 years in December. He has always been an enabler, but is even more so since I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I wouldn't trade him for anything. It helps that I got him started computer digitizing embroidery designs so that I could stitch them out. He retired in 2010 after a 45 year career in computers. He likes anything computer. He has a Babylock 10 needle Enterprise. He understands the 'need' to have a good machine. Since he retired, his hobby is digitizing and stitching out things for our grandsons and friends . . . and our grandsons' friends. lol

Last edited by nstitches4u; 02-04-2015 at 04:57 PM.