Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love.......

with this GORGEOUS fabric I just found.
    It's the Geisha Girl from Kona Bay/Nobu Collection.
    I just HAD to buy it!
    Ok, so I really didn't....YES I DID!
    Was reading about it and found out they only make so much and once it's gone, it's gone. SO.....I HAD TO GET IT!!

http://www.craftconn.com/Main.asp?Task=Custom&Step=Fabric+Details&productID=23156

Plus, when I went searching other sites for it, they were sold out, so I figured I better get while the getting was good!

Your absolutely right, it's a must have!
    I love the panel shes gorgeous! Cudos to you
    :mrgreen:

That's what I first saw!
    I bought 2 of them, plus coordinating fabric to go with it.
    I'll probably NEVER cut it, but I'll have it! :)

Meant to add too....this is what happens when I click on the links at the bottom of these pages.

I am holding onto my credit card so tightly my knuckles are white! :lol: Its a must have but thats how I felt about everything in the closet and now the closet is fulled to oveflowing. I am trying to resist temptation! I don't knnow if I am strong enough! I like the one of her on black. Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by vicki reno
    I am holding onto my credit card so tightly my knuckles are white! :lol: Its a must have but thats how I felt about everything in the closet and now the closet is fulled to oveflowing. I am trying to resist temptation! I don't knnow if I am strong enough! I like the one of her on black. Beautiful!
    If you need help with that overflowing closet, I will take some of that off your hands so your closet isn't too full. I don't mind doing it. It's the least I can do for a quilting buddy. Only glad to help out!!

Sure! Come on over. I can spare some!

Oh, yes it is a must have. Those panels are gorgeous. I think the black is my favorite, too.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    with this GORGEOUS fabric I just found.
    It's the Geisha Girl from Kona Bay/Nobu Collection.
    I just HAD to buy it!
    Ok, so I really didn't....YES I DID!
    Was reading about it and found out they only make so much and once it's gone, it's gone. SO.....I HAD TO GET IT!!

http://www.craftconn.com/Main.asp?Task=Custom&Step=Fabric+Details&productID=23156

Plus, when I went searching other sites for it, they were sold out, so I figured I better get while the getting was good!
    You know before I found this forum I use to have money in my bank!!!! You guys are KILLING ME!!!
    I just ordered a panel myself!!! I have noooooo idea how I will use it, but its there for when I do need it!!!

Yes thats right I too HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! I NEEEED IT!

doh! my credit card people are laughing at me with that evil laugh of theirs again cause they are getting more of my money!

What gorgeous fabric- I think it is wonderful that you purchased it as you will appreciate it in the way the designer hopes for. I have fabrics in the house here that will probably end up being buried with me as I fondle them all the time but never do anything with them as I can't make up my mind what the 'perfect' quilt would be sewn with them.

Okay I can see me spending way too much money on that site!! On top of one of those panels, I also got the funniest looking "Quilting Squad" notecards, and a fun applique pattern of the "Quilting Diva" (I think thats the name of it). whew.... but good price for what I got!!

Thanks (I think) for sharing!!!

Cheers!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast