Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: I'm a newbee and I'm stuck making a rag quilt, HELP PLEASE...

I am in Michigan too so too far for me. Please take pictures of what you are having a problem with. We can help you if we can see what the problem is. It will be really cute when it is done.

Blog Entries
    i have the pattern and it's 2:00 a.m. so my mind is not right right now but if u can explain how it's not lining up i will look closer at pattern later in the day. rest easy rag quilts are very forgiving. if u still need help p.m. me and i will try to help

I have made the dog one and it worked out great. Just check to see if you did not turn the pieces by mistake
    Sometimes this happens and you did not notice............your quilt is very sweet

I seriously had to walk away from this quilt! It has frustrated me so, I appreciate EVERYONE who has offered the help to talk with me over the phone, to me in ESPECIALLY IN ANN ARBOR< GOOOO BLUE! I will take pictures and send them as soon as I can, I have removed it from my sewing room, because it has upset me so! I had cut all the pieces and batting, and I thought I could do this, I STILL MAYBE aBLE too. I just need a break! I"ll let you all know when I'm ready! THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO OFFERED THEIR HELP TO ME THIS DANG GONE NEWBEE!!! ;)

Blog Entries
    When you're ready, HOLLER.

I just put my butterfly together and had the same "aaaak!!" moment as you. The seams do NOT match - you have to ease them together. It works, I swear! If you want to PM me, I'll be happy to send you pictures. I took them step-by-step on one of the seams so you could see. I'd be happy to attempt posting them here if more than one person is interested......

Cherie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3