Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm so excited!!

Blog Entries
    Have a great time! I don't ask DH to go with me to any quilt show or function. He's wonderful, charming, and fun company but not quilt company.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Have fun. I went yesterday with my daughter. We were there orver 5 hours exploring the quilts, having a picnic lunch, and exploring the park. We had a blast. I posted some pictures of the day and the quilts on my blog. The link is below in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
    Have fun. I went yesterday with my daughter. We were there orver 5 hours exploring the quilts, having a picnic lunch, and exploring the park. We had a blast. I posted some pictures of the day and the quilts on my blog. The link is below in my signature.
    Wasn't the "Horse Quilt" just absolutely gorgeous??..one of the park rangers told me that it took the lady( I didnot get the quilter's name sigh..), a year to make that quilt and it was all hand sewn...I must say my hubby and I had a wonderful, restful day...and I came away with some goodies as well...I took pictures as well but was not sure if I could post them...
    Kitty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by labtechkty View Post
    Wasn't the "Horse Quilt" just absolutely gorgeous??..one of the park rangers told me that it took the lady( I didnot get the quilter's name sigh..), a year to make that quilt and it was all hand sewn...I must say my hubby and I had a wonderful, restful day...and I came away with some goodies as well...I took pictures as well but was not sure if I could post them...
    Here's the horse quilt. Sorry, my picture is a little blurry. The gray swirls above the horses heads are birds, maybe gulls. I couldn't tell. It's called Reflections. She is a former metal sculpture that had to give that up and she took up quilting. She had a beautiful quilt in the show last year as well.

Name:  quilt show 007.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  148.8 KB

Hope you had a fun day!
    http://www.thingsthatarenotperfect.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    You must be close to me. I am in walking distance to the north entrance of Icthneetuckke Springs
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Power Poster
    have a good dy
    QUILTNMO

I really wanted to go to that show last year and this, but wasn't able to. Glad to hear the good reviews and I am going to try and make it next year. Born/raised in Lake City so this is kinda my home stomping grounds and only a couple hours from where I live now.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    wohoooooooooooooo have a blast
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

how long does it run?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast