Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm so excited!

I happened to be looking on our local Craigslist as I was looking for a smaller folding table. Not being able to find what I was looking for I happened to click on the "free" items to see if there was anything I was interested in.

A woman was giving away Quilting Magazines. I just picked them up. She was wonderful and was apparently cleaning out some of her things. Her house was so warm and cozy with quilts all over the place. On the back of chairs, table runners, etc.

I ended up with a combination of over 30 quilting magazines and books! I am going through them and there are so many ideas.

I start my first quilting class tomorrow which is a beginner's boot camp. I quess you make pretty much what you want.
    My problem now is making a decision and then picking out the perfect material for it.

Lucky you. Addiction is soon to follow. Have fun in your class.

Quote Originally Posted by no1jan

I start my first quilting class tomorrow which is a beginner's boot camp. I quess you make pretty much what you want.
    My problem now is making a decision and then picking out the perfect material for it.
    You're just learning to quilt? Yay! I just started close to a month ago. Hang on to your wallet and have fun!

Banned
    LUCKY you!!!

Blog Entries
    How nice! Looking forward to hearing about what you chose for tomorrow's class. Have a great time!

Wow - what a great find. It was your lucky day. Enjoy the class.

Enjoy yourself! Please let us know how it goes.

Blog Entries
    Woo Hoo!!! That was a great find :D:D:D
    I can't wait to hear about your classes...you will have the best of times I bet :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beachlady
    Addiction is soon to follow.
    Too late, I think she's there already. lol
    Enjoy the class.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by no1jan
    I happened to be looking on our local Craigslist as I was looking for a smaller folding table. Not being able to find what I was looking for I happened to click on the "free" items to see if there was anything I was interested in.

A woman was giving away Quilting Magazines. I just picked them up. She was wonderful and was apparently cleaning out some of her things. Her house was so warm and cozy with quilts all over the place. On the back of chairs, table runners, etc.

I ended up with a combination of over 30 quilting magazines and books! I am going through them and there are so many ideas.

30 Quilting magazines !!! Good luck choosing your first one. Wish I had that problem, I want to make them all. ( not saying I can ) LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast