Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm so excited!!

How wonderful! I've been looking at them, too, but no chance of that for now. I so want a long arm machine, an emboidery machine, a whole quilt/sun room.........ah, well, when my ship comes in!

Do let us know how long you stayed up playing that new machine! I would have been up all night, no doubt in my mind! :lol:

Hi Sharon, I also want a long arm but that will have to wait until after I retire which is a ways down the road. I love my new machine. I stayed up until 3 am just playing and I played on it alot yesterday. I'm going to order a 60 spool thread set off of ebay. Right now I only have three colors so I really haven't made anything just been trying all of the designs on scrap fabric. I can't wait until I get all of the colors so that I can actually start working on some projects. The only thing that I've made that I plan to actually use so far has been a quilt label for my latest quilt.

wow....my husband hates walmart..(.he complains if he is with me..which I seldom let him be, when I'm looking at sewing stuff). You are blessed to have a supportive husband!! Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2