Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: I'm a winner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltzilla
    I'm glad things have gotten resolved. This post had me not sleeping well for a couple of nights.
    Quiltzilla, I'm sorry that you had a couple nights without sleep over this... I did not mean to create such a fuss and will be looking at Rocking Chair Quilts in the future for fabric and goodies. I did not see the 'prize' posted prior to doing the contest so that is my mistake. RCQ has fantastic prices on many of their products and as pocketbook permits I will be ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
    Quiltzilla, I'm sorry that you had a couple nights without sleep over this... I did not mean to create such a fuss and will be looking at Rocking Chair Quilts in the future for fabric and goodies. I did not see the 'prize' posted prior to doing the contest so that is my mistake. RCQ has fantastic prices on many of their products and as pocketbook permits I will be ordering.
    Thanks for the note above, that did give me relief. The smallest ripple in my world can have me up extremely early in the morning. Again, thank you for your note.

Big CONGRATS!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7