Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Info Needed about Pellon "Nature's Touch" Batting >

Info Needed about Pellon "Nature's Touch" Batting

Info Needed about Pellon "Nature's Touch" Batting

Old 11-13-2012, 01:47 PM

I have used it! I like it too. It feels and acts a lot like Warm and Natural. I had it quilted and didn't think to ask if was any different. She did not comment so I guess she didn't have any big problems. It was cheaper than W&N too.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:41 AM

There are two sales of Pellon batting at Joanns. Tues Nov 20 is a 20-yd roll of Siliconized polyester batting that is 60" wide. Wed Nov 21 is a 25-yd roll of cotton batting that is 90" wide. Be conscious of this when calling to check stock on hand; I would think the salespeople could easily confuse them. (Some stores already have less-experienced seasonal employees working). Also, when Joann's has not had sale items in stock, you can usually order it and go ahead & pay the sale price, then just pick it up when the order comes in. I've done this before when Warm & Natural was on sale at a good price.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by KatT View Post
Also, when Joann's has not had sale items in stock, you can usually order it and go ahead & pay the sale price, then just pick it up when the order comes in. I've done this before when Warm & Natural was on sale at a good price.
I'm not sure this would work since this is a 'Door Buster' but couldn't hurt to find out. I did find out that they have very limited or none on hand. (Called)
Old 12-28-2012, 11:01 AM

a few months have gone by since this post. the batting is on sale again today. If anyone has used it can you please share your thoughts about this batting in comparison to what you have used in the past?