Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: ISO Joann's fabric! Please Help!

I bought some fabric at Joann's less than 3 weeks ago. I went in today to buy some more. I looked and looked and couldn't find it. Dang! So I drove down to the next Joann's and looked there. Still no luck. This time a nice lady helped me look for it. She couldn't find it either. And then she remembered that it was placed on the red tag table recently. She said that she thought that it had just been discontinued. So I continued my search and went to two other Joanns. Yes a total of 4 Joanns tonight plus a Walmart. With no luck :( I started my quest tonight around 530 and I just got home 4 1/2 hours later with no fabric. And a half a tank less than what I started with in my truck :( My husband and 4 year old son were quite the troopers tonight for tagging along with me.

So I was hoping that one of you might have any idea where I could find this fabric. I have no idea where to even start looking on the internet. The bummer part is that I don't have any of the selvedge left. If any of you have any of this fabric I would gladly buy it from you. All I need is 1/4 yard. That's it. Just a little bit has caused me so much grief. Thank you so much!

This fabric is for a bag that I am making for a customer. I had made a bag with this fabric for someone else and this lady just loved it. She wanted a bag for her little girl just like this one. I know I can tell her no that I don't have the fabric. But she has already paid and is so excited, I don't want to let her down. I apologize that the picture isnt the best but it is the best that I have.

The big pink flowers are appliqued on. The fabric that I am looking for is underneath the appliqus. It is a pink and blue paisley on dark brown.
    Name:  Attachment-243363.jpe
Views: 72
Size:  114.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LovinMySoldier
    I bought some fabric at Joann's less than 3 weeks ago. I went in today to buy some more. I looked and looked and couldn't find it. Dang! So I drove down to the next Joann's and looked there. Still no luck. This time a nice lady helped me look for it. She couldn't find it either. And then she remembered that it was placed on the red tag table recently. She said that she thought that it had just been discontinued. So I continued my search and went to two other Joanns. Yes a total of 4 Joanns tonight plus a Walmart. With no luck :( I started my quest tonight around 530 and I just got home 4 1/2 hours later with no fabric. And a half a tank less than what I started with in my truck :( My husband and 4 year old son were quite the troopers tonight for tagging along with me.

So I was hoping that one of you might have any idea where I could find this fabric. I have no idea where to even start looking on the internet. The bummer part is that I don't have any of the selvedge left. If any of you have any of this fabric I would gladly buy it from you. All I need is 1/4 yard. That's it. Just a little bit has caused me so much grief. Thank you so much!

This fabric is for a bag that I am making for a customer. I had made a bag with this fabric for someone else and this lady just loved it. She wanted a bag for her little girl just like this one. I know I can tell her no that I don't have the fabric. But she has already paid and is so excited, I don't want to let her down. I apologize that the picture isnt the best but it is the best that I have.
    Is it their VIP brand? did you try JoAnns online? I have found fabric not in stores anymore, online. Keeps us posted.

Yes I did check online :( I didn't see. I am fairly certain that it is a calico print. But not entirely sure. I do look through all 18 pages of the calico fabrics and no such look :(

Quote Originally Posted by LovinMySoldier
    Yes I did check online :( I didn't see. I am fairly certain that it is a calico print. But not entirely sure. I do look through all 18 pages of the calico fabrics and no such look :(
    Im searching too. I will let you know if I find it

Blog Entries
    Have to go to JoAnn's tomorrow. Will check and see if they have it.

Blog Entries
    Oh man I hope you are able to find it. Its really pretty fabric.

I am going to Joanns In the morning if they have any I will buy it for you.

i'll be upstate tomorrow and can check for you then if no one else finds it before then

Blog Entries
    Beautiful job u did! Hope u find it!!

If by chance you still have the receipt from your purchase Joann's can use the sku or whatever that number is to check all stores for stock. I ordered some running eights that had been marked down after they found some in Kansas.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast