Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ISO: Quilt Book - I Quilt ---

ISO: Quilt Book - I Quilt ---

Was shopping today with some friends. We were already, checked out and leaving and I looked over at the book rack and seen a book I would like. Didnt get to grab it the one needed to eat. It is a book like Leisure Arts put out, not a hard cover or anything like that. It was kind of primitive, but not real primitive and the title was something like I Love Quilt --- or I Quilt ---. I am thinking it said by Whimsical something or another. Lol. I have so much info. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

What did the cover look like?
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

Blog Entries
    Could this be it?

Got fabric?

Thanks, but thats not it. It did have muted colors on the front cover with a wall hanging, I think it had a few flowers in a pot. On the upper left corner was the title.
    And the dang on shop is 1 hr away, so i cant just pop in and I am sure if I would call, they wouldnt be to pleased just to give me the title.

Blog Entries
    Here is a listing of Leisure Arts quilting books. Maybe if you look through them, it will jog your memory! http://www.leisurearts.com/categorie.../quilting.html
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

How about this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

I did look through Leisure Arts, but I dont believe that is the company. I looked on ebay, Amazon and a few other places. For all I know that book is from 2000, lol. Thanks anyways.

If you call the shop and explain the situation, I'm sure they would set it aside for you. Maybe the postage wouldn't be too expensive and you can buy it over the phone. You never know until you try.
    Sue