Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ISO: These quilt patterns from allpeoplequilt

ISO: These quilt patterns from allpeoplequilt

On their website they have these pictures on Decorating with Quilts. On page 1 and 11 are 2 quilts I would love to have the pattern to. Does anyone know the names of them? Here is a link to the page. http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projec...uilts_ss1.html On page 11 I would like the middle quilt with the green squares. Thank You so much.

Great ideas.

Power Poster
    ​If it is the one I think it is, you can use graph paper to figure it out in whatever size you want. It looks like it is a 8X8, 2inch finished square block alternating with the green block? The green block starts with a plain center square and then the green sashing is added with a 2 inch square in each corner?

Blog Entries
    The quilt on page one is called Periwinkle or Kite quilt. Clothilde's has the pattern for the quilt they call periwinkle. On page 11, the quilt on the right is a Double Wedding Ring, but I don't know the name of the pattern for the one on the left. However, from what I can see of it, you could draft it yourself, as Tartan suggested. Then you could make it any size you choose, and name it whatever you want to.

Blog Entries
    Also, you could check with the website to see if there is a contact page and ask them directly about pattern names, and if they sell the patterns for the quilts.

Thanks. Dont think I am up to graphing my own patterns just yet. I did look to contact the website to see the name but I didnt see that either. (it was early)