Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
It's Game Day In This House >

It's Game Day In This House

It's Game Day In This House

Old 12-19-2011, 10:30 PM

Man, I'm worn out just keeping up with your posts! I made a stocking for my youngest DGS today...didn't get it made last year...and it is already quilted fabric so I didn't have to quilt it. Now I've got 3 pillowcases to make and embroider and I'm freaking out!

Good luck on finishing and then take a well-deserved break!

PS: My niece homeschools her 4 (yes 4) kids. She just started this year and says they have more time than when she stayed on the road taking them back and forth to school.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms View Post
Man, I'm worn out just keeping up with your posts! I made a stocking for my youngest DGS today...didn't get it made last year...and it is already quilted fabric so I didn't have to quilt it. Now I've got 3 pillowcases to make and embroider and I'm freaking out!

Good luck on finishing and then take a well-deserved break!

PS: My niece homeschools her 4 (yes 4) kids. She just started this year and says they have more time than when she stayed on the road taking them back and forth to school.
I'm in NY and the homeschooling rules are pretty strict. Most school districts let the parents slide on some things but not mine. :/ But, I love teaching my girls and being there with them for their "Aha!" moments. I only have the two girls to homeschool but my neighbors have 11 children, ranging in age from 9-30 and they've homeschooled them all but the 9 year old. She was born with Downs so she goes to a special program at our local school.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:28 PM

I found the thread!! And, I found it at a LQS that I've yet to discover!! Aaannnddd, DH went along and picked up two surprises for me that he presented to me after we got back out to the van-the mini twister and the itty twister templates. So, now I can finish the last quilt and hopefully get it done in time! I have 3 days to finish one quilt!!
Old 12-21-2011, 07:33 PM

Good Luck to you getting them done. I'm trying to finish one by Xmas at least the front anyway. It's hard to work when DH is home and I would like it to be a surprise. It seems we're always running behind. Sue
Old 12-23-2011, 06:46 AM

I'm finished!! Here's a link to the pics of the finished quilts: http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post4804887
Old 12-25-2011, 03:39 PM

I went & saw 'em & boy are they darling!