Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!! (sorry for the yelling)

I am just toooo excited!!!!!! But the fabric that I ordered from Hawaii just got here!!! I am already beside myself. And it is already going into two quilts. (when I ordered it I had not plan for it yet.) I have already folded it and stuck it in with the other fabrics for the two quilts. I am just way beyond excited because it means that I can find a pattern for a quilt for my mom and start the next step in my dd's full size fairy quilt. It is just toooo exciting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    I got home right before my mail lady pulled up to the mail box. She yelled out her window that it was here and I dropped the bag I was holding and told the kids to stay by the door as I flew out to the mail box. :XD: The mail lady was really really excited for me too. She will be getting something I think. not sure what yet. Any good ideas out there for a mail lady to have in her mail truck?

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Where did you get the fabric??? I just got back from Hawaii and got some scrumptious fabric.

No fair, we want pics!! :D:D

Blog Entries
    Woo Hoo!! :D:D:D
    A visor caddy, an over the seat organizer or maybe a trash bag?

It came from patch work grace fabrics. here is the web site.
    http://www.pgfabrics.com/
    She doesn't have a brick and mortar store but does sell fabric from her home. My parents were on Maui at the end of January and brought back some FQ's for me also. I wish I could have gone but being married and a mom and seeing how it was going to be a 1st honey moon trip for my parents who have been married for almost 34 years I thought it best to stay home. But ohhhh how I wanted to go. will have to pull the fabric later and get a good pic of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sahm4605
    I am just toooo excited!!!!!! But the fabric that I ordered from Hawaii just got here!!! I am already beside myself. And it is already going into two quilts. (when I ordered it I had not plan for it yet.) I have already folded it and stuck it in with the other fabrics for the two quilts. I am just way beyond excited because it means that I can find a pattern for a quilt for my mom and start the next step in my dd's full size fairy quilt. It is just toooo exciting. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    I got home right before my mail lady pulled up to the mail box. She yelled out her window that it was here and I dropped the bag I was holding and told the kids to stay by the door as I flew out to the mail box. :XD: The mail lady was really really excited for me too. She will be getting something I think. not sure what yet. Any good ideas out there for a mail lady to have in her mail truck?
    How about a Male man? ;)

How about a Male man? ;)[/quote]

ROFL...way too funny

i just checked out the website...NO WONDER YOU ARE EXCITED!!

i definitely bookmarking that page...gorgeous fabrics...thnx for sharing...

waiting to see pics of what you recieved and whatcha doing with them

http://home.fabricmarts.com/e-tail/L...ll-Over+Prints

Look at the per yard prices $4-5. Maybe I need some more Hawaiian prints too.

that is 1/2 yard prices. but still wonderful!!! sorry saw that it was for a different site after posted. love those fabric mart batiks also.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts

Look again..... It is sold in 1/2yard increments.So it would be double that for a whole yard. :thumbdown:
    Shoot just when you think you found a great deal too :thumbdown: :lol:

You sure. It says 5 yards not .5. The problem is a minimum of 5 yards. LOL that might be a problem too.

Quote Originally Posted by Berta48
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts

Look again..... It is sold in 1/2yard increments.So it would be double that for a whole yard. :thumbdown:
    Shoot just when you think you found a great deal too :thumbdown: :lol: