Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I've choosen!

You will love it! Be sure to see everything, not just the quilt show. Get to Eleanor Burns tent for more fabric than you can imagine and see her show, too. It is a riot!! Check out Caryl Bryer Fallert's shop in town. Many storefronts have fabric just that week. The quilt museum is fabulous. You are so lucky to have a place to stay. I'm going, too, for the 4th time. Can't wait.

That's fantastic, go and have a great time. Some day I hope to get there too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aborning View Post
    I am so jealous! I'm also from MN and it's just too far away from me. Sandra--if you ever find a bus going from MN--Post it one here please!
    me too! but we'll live vicariously through any photos you are allowed to take and share...

I have an aunt who lives in PARIS, how far is the show from there? i have been thinking about going also.
    Last edited by psychonurse; 01-02-2013 at 04:29 AM. Reason: word usage

You'll have a great time! I lived there 5 years and went to the show every year we were there. Now I live in NE OH and it's quite a drive to go. Be sure to walk up and down the downtown streets. Some of the vendors rent storefronts and it's always nice to walk outside. You should walk past the wall murals on the riverfront and on the other side of the murals you can see the river and the barges going by. One block behind the main street is the Finkelman building where they have the AQS booksale and other vendors so there aren't simply vendors at the show. If you've never been to the quilt museum it's very worthwhile! I used to go there every time the exhibits changed. Also, at the Rotary Club building there's always an exhibit of antique quilts plus vendors. You really should stay there for all of quilt week and go to Ricky Tims concert too. Take advantage of having a relative nearby.
    Carol

You will have such a good time. As the time gets close to going, you'll be even more excited. (if that is even possible)
    Alma
    Nami to 6

Have a great time! It's on my bucket list. I am going to Road to California in a couple of weeks and can't wait. It will be my first time.

When is the quilt fest?

Blog Entries
    I'm jealous. I would love to go.

Blog Entries
    Have a wonderful trip!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast