Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I've opened a can of worms...

I posted the other day that my DH came up and helped out while I was piecing a top. Yesterday I wanted to go to Hancocks and the new JoAnns to take advatage of their 50% off sale for president's day. I asked DH if he wanted to go with me and he said yes. I'm starting a quilt for him so we picked out some beautiful stuff. He kept filling up the cart!!!!! I'd better leave him at home next time.

The quilt we are making is an underwater scene with corals, grasses, tropical fish, sea turtles and a big shark looming behind the grasses and a scuba diver going for a big shark tooth on the sandy bottom. DH is a diver and collects sharks teeth.

He was up until late drawing the shark and corals for me to use as patterns.

I love that man, the time we're spending together on this project is so special.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    That is so wonderful!

That's great!
    Mine is very supportive too!!

np3
    Blog Entries
    This is great. DH helps me plan too. We have two computers in the office/sewing room and he gets on one of them and spends time in there when I am sewing.

Do you have a spare machine? Hope so...you'll go in there one day to find him taking over your's...lol

Enjoy every minute of it.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    If you can't beat them, join em!!

Mine is supportive, he doesn't sew but has diffident ideas on color and design. Gotta love him! :)

PS: I'm trying really hard to understand football, isn't easy!

Quote Originally Posted by bamamama
    I posted the other day that my DH came up and helped out while I was piecing a top. Yesterday I wanted to go to Hancocks and the new JoAnns to take advatage of their 50% off sale for president's day. I asked DH if he wanted to go with me and he said yes. I'm starting a quilt for him so we picked out some beautiful stuff. He kept filling up the cart!!!!! I'd better leave him at home next time.

The quilt we are making is an underwater scene with corals, grasses, tropical fish, sea turtles and a big shark looming behind the grasses and a scuba diver going for a big shark tooth on the sandy bottom. DH is a diver and collects sharks teeth.

He was up until late drawing the shark and corals for me to use as patterns.

I love that man, the time we're spending together on this project is so special.
    Great you all are doing this together. Sound like my dh and me.

I love it! You have created another quilt addict! Enjoy making this quilt together, make a quilt label representing both of you.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast