Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Janome 11000

Blog Entries
    Does anyone have the Janome 11,000 sewing/embroidery machine ? I am thinking of getting one and would like to get an honest review from people who use them. Thanks for any replys
    Lorraine

I have one, it's a really nice machine but I actually wish I had bought the less expensive embroidery machine and the Horizon. The embroidery stuff it does is incredible but more than I need it to do. But it sews and embroiders beautifully.

Blog Entries
    I have the 10000 upgraded to the 10001 and I love it. I like that the place to attach the embroidery is in the back, and I don't have to add anything but the hoop. Works very good.

I have the Janome 350E and the Horizon, I did not want two machines in one. I can sew and have my embroidery machine going at same time. For me I also felt it was the least expensive way to go. If you purchase the 11,000 I think you would be spending more dollars then buying both machines. For me Both are great machines!