Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Janome 300E Embroidery Machine

Janome Memory Craft 300E - $795 (nixa, mo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-03-08, 7:42AM CST
    Reply to: sale-m3zqm-2253607380@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practically new Janome Memory Craft 300E for sale, $800

link to manufacturer's website:
    http://content.janome.com/index.cfm/...roidery/MC300E

This embroidery machine was purchased in August of 2010 and really only used for a couple months, it comes with a limited 25 year warranty (details in website above). I love this machine but I need to sell because I will soon have twin boys and I have closed down my online boutique.

Embroidery machine comes with hoops and I am going to include the the memory card and thread that I purchased extra. I also purchased over 100 applique and alpha/numerical designs (full Disney set as well) that I will include on a CD.

Will accept cash or PayPal payment
    please email or call 417-350-5270 for details.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Here is a good deal on an embroidery machine. Just thought you all that are looking might be interested. It isn't mine.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Is this a friend of yours???
    The price doesn't sound too good to me. I've been researching b/c I want one.

I bought mine from a member here on the quilt board and paid $450 for it. It was practically new and the best money I think I've ever spent. Love love love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Is this a friend of yours???
    The price doesn't sound too good to me. I've been researching b/c I want one.
    I wish the pics had shown up. Don't know the owner at all. Because it is used, I would use it has a reason to haggle. I remember whens someone on the board sold theirs not long ago for $450 which is half price of a new one.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Thanks, Diane!! :)