Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Janome blue bobbins

Janome blue bobbins

Has anyone been able to purchase these new Janome blue bobbins? I some on back order and don't know how long it will be...maybe in February....They will be as popular as the pink ones, I'm sure. Also does anyone know the price?
    Diana in TX

There is a blue bobbin case that you use for fmq. Is that what you are talking about? I purchased mine a year ago I think it was around $40.00. I don't see much difference when I use mine.

I bought 2 boxes of the blue bobbins when my dealer first got them. I think he still has some. They were supposed to be a limited release for a very limited time. The ones I spent were them same price as the pink bobbins that came out in 2011. I use pink for poly, clear for cotton and blue for the other types of thread I use so that I can try to remember the type of thread I have on a bobbin since some of my colors are the same brand, same color just different materials.
    QuiltnLady1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 View Post
    I bought 2 boxes of the blue bobbins when my dealer first got them. I think he still has some. They were supposed to be a limited release for a very limited time. The ones I spent were them same price as the pink bobbins that came out in 2011. I use pink for poly, clear for cotton and blue for the other types of thread I use so that I can try to remember the type of thread I have on a bobbin since some of my colors are the same brand, same color just different materials.
    Uhhh, that's a great idea
    Bernie