Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Janome Jem

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
    do the jems have the accufeed
    No they don't. It's more of a basic machine with some decorative stitches. The best part about the Jem line is that they are lightweight, which makes them perfect for taking to classes.

Which Jem are you getting? I have the Platinum, which is the 760. Last year they came out with the replacement for it, the 3160. The Platinum went for around $500 new. The new 3160 retails for around $800. Not sure if stores have any more Platinum's since they aren't making them anymore. Love mine!!! My friend Cheryl has the 3160 and she absolutely loves it. That one comes with a snap on table and has a cutter (the Platinum has neither).

Who could ask for anything more....have fun!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilter7x
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
    do the jems have the accufeed
    No they don't. It's more of a basic machine with some decorative stitches. The best part about the Jem line is that they are lightweight, which makes them perfect for taking to classes.

Which Jem are you getting? I have the Platinum, which is the 760. Last year they came out with the replacement for it, the 3160. The Platinum went for around $500 new. The new 3160 retails for around $800. Not sure if stores have any more Platinum's since they aren't making them anymore. Love mine!!! My friend Cheryl has the 3160 and she absolutely loves it. That one comes with a snap on table and has a cutter (the Platinum has neither).
    I ended up with the 3160 and love it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2