Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jo Ann's 30% coupon.... what to get?

Carmel Indiana

Jo Ann's 30% coupon.... what to get?

Do, i spent just over $35 last weekend and got the 30% off card. I think it works for coupons and sale items, so this is a great deal ... except that suddenly, all the sale amounts in the quilting department are very small - just 25%. The only obvious "deal" is rolled batting at 50% off (I think). Maybe I could use some of that. :-) I have just one 40% off coupon. The iphone joAnn app has NOTHING.

The coupon expires saturday, does anyone know if different things will be on sale saturday than friday?

Long arm quilting in Carmel, Indiana http://quiltcycle.blogspot.com/

Lake Elsinore, CA
    I'm pretty sure the 30% off card doesn't apply to things that you buy with a coupon. Sorry, and I hope I'm wrong!

Plano, TX
    Usually, you can use those coupons on "sale" items, but you can't combine coupons. I scour the Sunday ads every week for what's on sale for 40-50% off. Since I can use my Teacher 15% discount on regular and sale items, I get an additional 15% off of the half-price sale, which saves me a ton!

I almost forgot about having that 30% coupon, so I'll have to decide what I'm gonna spend it on this Saturday.