Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Joann's 10% Non-Profit Cards

I went to our local Joann's here in Springfield, MO to buy some items. When I checked out, I presented my non-profit 10% card and the cashier gave me my new one on the spot. There was information to fill out but she handled the entire transaction. She said that Joann's will do this provided you have your old card. I appreciate that it saved me a lot of time and waiting on a card in the mail. I know that several ladies here are involved with Project Linus and wanted to share the info. The current card expires on Wednesday, 8-31-2011.

Good to know! I didn't even ask at our local Joann's. I just went back online and filled out the request, and expect to wait a month or so before receipt.

Blog Entries
    yes go to Joann's to get your 10% cards and also show them your membership card from your quilt guild to get a 10% card discount

Quote Originally Posted by jdiane318
    I went to our local Joann's here in Springfield, MO to buy some items. When I checked out, I presented my non-profit 10% card and the cashier gave me my new one on the spot. There was information to fill out but she handled the entire transaction. She said that Joann's will do this provided you have your old card. I appreciate that it saved me a lot of time and waiting on a card in the mail. I know that several ladies here are involved with Project Linus and wanted to share the info. The current card expires on Wednesday, 8-31-2011.

Also good for quilt guild members. Online quilt guild might be good enough, ahem, *quiltingboard* cough cough.

Quote Originally Posted by jdiane318
    Thank you for telling us!!! I have been wondering how I would get my new card without a hassle. Mine expires the same 8/31.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: