Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: JoAnns 20% email coupon

If you have not checked your email today they sent out a new 20% off of every thing on sale and regular price. So I had to stock up. Fleece was already 50% off and I got another 20% on top of that. Pillow forms were the same. I spent $111 and my saving was $132. It is an email coupon ONLY and it is IN STORE ONLY. Even the employees did not know about it until I got there at 10:01 am. I was the first through the door. :-D Oh yea - they just did the same last weekend for seniors only but this one is for everyone because the seniors only was a big hit. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: to JoAnn and their new management.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations! and thanks for letting us know

Blog Entries
    Used mine to get an extra 20% off the sidewinder - which was already 40% off. It was still $47 so I'm done for the month, but happy :)

Thanks for the head up. Didn't get one so I checked my trash - there is was. Guess where I'm going tomorrow.

I didn't get one so if anyone can send me the site to print it off I would truly apprciate it.

I didn't get one so if anyone can send me the site to print it off I would truly apprciate it.

Blog Entries
    I got mine and went - AGAIN! (I also went with my senior's 20%, but only spent $7.00!! Today, I bought bits and bobs for my little grand niece's new sewing box I got her for her birthday. She is the one I am teaching to quilt - going to be 9 years old! I also got a bit of flannel my sister asked me to get for her. I REALLY had to stay away from the isles with the Premium brands which were 30% off already-so it would have made them 50% off, but I REALLY exercised self restraint!I need to DE-STASH, not ADD to it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary M
    I think you have to be signed up for their mailing list-sure worth it! I get all the sales/promotions by e-mail with the coupons that I can print, plus the mailers with more coupons.

I got one good for yesterday and today thru Facebook... 20% off.

Will be delighted if new management reworks their coupons!