Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Joanns 25% discount March 25-27 on everything!!!

Have been looking for that 25% off coupon and can't seam to find it. Can you help me out?

If anyone has an iphone4, joann has a free app that puts coupons directly on the iphone. At checkout, show the coupon to the checkout person. He/she enters the coupon number into the cash register. I used it and it was absolutely no problem. Right now, there is a coupon for 40% off any regularly priced item. Good until April 2.

I received it through my e-mail. If you want to PM me your e-mail address, I'll forward it to you. There's actually two coupons: one for you and one for "friend"....

I got an email back on the 23rd, today I got one in the regular mail, Not a new flyer, just the coupon so use. Same as the email.

I got an email back on the 23rd, today I got one in the regular mail, Not a new flyer, just the coupon so use. Same as the email.

OMG!!!! Just home from Joanns. I spent $172.99, and saved $181.87!!!!! I'll sort it all out and post pix later.

My DH was so patient. He came in with me to get a couple of things he needed, then went out to the van to nap while I finished my shopping. My GF was ready to leave as I was almost done, so she went out and woke him. (Such a goofy gal...she and another gal stood outside his open car window talking about what a sexy guy he is, etc. LOL That's what he woke up to. )

He came in to see how close I was, and suggested he go get in line at the cash register. A couple of gals commented that he didn't have anything to purchase, to which he replied that he was holding a place for his wife. "oh," says other shopper, "she must be the gal with the full cart." :D Which of course, I was. ;)

Gotta love my DH....as he carried my bags in, he asked if I want them in the sewing room, or downstairs to the washer.

Happy sewing, everyone!!

Patti

community benefactor hlponyfarm's Avatar
    Patti, you got a keeper there girl.
    my DH came with me as well. that was our friday night date. LOL I spent 124.00 and saved 111. so I feel justified in going. ;) JoAnn

Here are pix of the fabrics I got yesterday. Also picked up some notions, plus DH bought a grommet tool and grommets to fix the truck bed cover.

Patti

Flannel for backings
    Name:  Attachment-176812.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  47.8 KB

One more backing, and C'mas fabric...just because
    Name:  Attachment-176813.jpe
Views: 12
Size:  50.6 KB

Debbie Mumm fabrics
    Name:  Attachment-176814.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  64.0 KB

The brown/swiss dots and the pale cream is to make sashing around I-spy blocks for a gal at work that is expecting baby #1, and maybe #2!!! Not sure yet if she is having twins. The darker cream is flannel for the backing.
    Name:  Attachment-176818.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  57.8 KB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7