Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanns 25% discount March 25-27 on everything!!!

Just got my email coupon from Joanns. printed it out and am ready to go on the 25th!. Coupon is 25% off the final price on your purchases (includes sale items). However, you cannot use another coupon, like 40%, and get the additional 25%. But, you can buy an item that already is 40% or 50% off and get the additional 25% off!!! :thumbup: I read where someone said Joanns had coupons at the checkout stands like this, but I never thought they would email me the coupon!!!! Now, got to make my list on their sale items and take my time picking up those things I still needed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    wwooooweeee, I am gonna have to look at my e-mail from Jo-Ann's more closely. Am sure I can think of SOMETHING I just have to have. LOL

Mine is in my purse. . . .

Huh? I didn't get one of these coupons ... did they go to everyone?

didn't come to me either.... pout

Got one in the email!

The one I received in the mail did not have the 25% off. Can you go on-line and get it?

I'm bummed I'm only around Joanns on Tuesdays. i got my coupons but don't know if I will be able to use them.
    I just realized that I'm going to be visiting family and driving through Springfield on Friday! Ya!!

Do you want my shopping list ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by quilt'nmomma
    I'm bummed I'm only around Joanns on Tuesdays. i got my coupons but don't know if I will be able to use them.
    I just realized that I'm going to be visiting family and driving through Springfield on Friday! Ya!!

The 25% off coupons were stuck inside my mailed flyer. One for me, and one for a friend. There are a few exclusions, but not as many as usual.

And here is a question for anyone who might know...the coupons say 25% off your total purchase* includes regular and sale-priced items. (Then down at the bottom of the coupon it says ...Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon.)
    So.... are they considering a "discount" anything that is marked a certain percentage off? And a sale price is, as an example, something that says $69.99, regularly $99.99 ?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast