Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joanns Coupon?

Does anyone have a coupon that they are willing to share? I'm going there this week. I signed up for their mailing list better then 6 months ago and still don't get anything.

TIA

Blog Entries
    Hi,

I was at Joanns the other day and told the lady at the cutting table that I forgot my ad for the coupon and she reached under the counter and pulled out the ad and gave it to me.

Also I was told you could go to the website and print out a coupon

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle
    Does anyone have a coupon that they are willing to share? I'm going there this week. I signed up for their mailing list better then 6 months ago and still don't get anything.

TIA

TIA
    don't know if this link will help anybody, but here is a coupon.

http://www.joann-mail.com/J1057HNM/c...90008290860409

also, go on Joanns site and sign up there also. I get them in the mail and online.

I've been hearing that most of the craft stores are honoring the other craft store's coupons. They just don't come right out and say it.
    Try printing coupons from the various web sites...
    Or check the Sunday paper.

Good luck!

It was 9 months before I started getting my coupons....now I make sure to get the UPC code scanned whether I'm using a coupon or not....I don't want to lose the "connection!"

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I signed up once and then again wehn I did not get the maileres. Now I get two each month and use all coupons.LOL They get plenty of non-coupon business from me too with buyng for Project Linus Quilts. Love coupons

It seemed like forever before I got their flyers. In the meantime DH signed up for one and signed up online. Now we get all three.

PM me your address. I have a few, how many are you going to need?

I get both their mailer & the email coupons. Sometimes when I go in the store, they give more coupons. As long as all coupons have a different # code on them, you can use as many as you have.

Blog Entries
    I signed up for their mailing list better then 6 months ago and still don't get anything.
    I have signed up and am now resigned to not getting their notices. I even asked in the store - which was simply wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    I signed up for their mailing list better then 6 months ago and still don't get anything.
    I have signed up and am now resigned to not getting their notices. I even asked in the store - which was simply wasted time.
    I did the same I asked over and over they told me it can take a few months but when I do get it make sure they scan your name with some code that way you will never stop getting it. If they don't scan it they think your not using them and eventually they stop mailing them thats what happened to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast