Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: JoAnn's first for me!

Smile JoAnn's first for me!

I have been to JoAnn's thousands of times and today was the first time I have gone there looking for 2 specific items. Both items were in stock, and drumroll, please, neither item was on sale!!!!

I was able to use my 40% off and my 50% off coupons!

I almost fainted!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
    Susan

Blog Entries
    I appreciate the miraculous nature of this experience!!!

Blog Entries
    Good for you!! JoAnn's is too far away for me but I do online order from them from time to time and get off. It's always great when we get a good buy!

Blog Entries
    Good for you!! JoAnn's is too far away for me but I do online order from them from time to time and get off. It's always great when we get a good buy!

Blog Entries
    And I just ordered 2 lengths of fabric from their website. I got them today, and they were both cut very generously! Maybe a postive trend?
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Blog Entries
    Very rare to find what you need at JoAnns and it isn't on sale. At least you found what you were looking for. The JoAnns here in Ft.Wayne is in the middle of re-orginazing the whole store. It took one manager, one sales clerk and my SO, but I finally found what I wanted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post

LOLOL So right!!
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Ditto on the appreciation!
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

I have been very lucky..my Joannes always seems to have what I want PLUS MORE!! ..The staff is always very helpful. Must be there too much, because when I was not in for a week, they worried! They thought I was back in the hospital (I was) LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy l View Post
    Very rare to find what you need at JoAnns and it isn't on sale. At least you found what you were looking for. The JoAnns here in Ft.Wayne is in the middle of re-orginazing the whole store. It took one manager, one sales clerk and my SO, but I finally found what I wanted.
    I was in the Fort Wayne Joann's today and it was a mess! There was one employee who didn't bother to hide her stress over the store being in shambles. And it was quite obvious that she wasn't too happy to help me find what I was looking for. I don't go in there very often anymore because that is the usual service whether there is a store remodel going on or not.

I was talking to the lady who cut my fabric, who is always pleasant, and they expect the store to be in shambles for another 2-3 weeks. I brought up that Coupon Commotion is next week. If you have ever been to Joann's during Coupon Commotion, you will understand! It will be interesting to see how the sale goes!
    Last edited by auntpiggylpn; 07-13-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast