Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Joann's is opening near me!

I only knew of a Joann's that was 2 1/2 hours away. I checked the site to see if there was one closer and there is! only about 40 min in the same town as the Hancocks and also my daughter is in college there! Only thing is, it doesn't open until May 20th! But it will be opening (happy dance). We only have one small fabric store here in town so more options is fabulous:)

Congrats! I heard they were opening one on the north side of Charlotte too. Not sure if that is the one near you or not. (not good on my NC geography yet!) I really really miss Joann's. Every time I head back to Houston on business, I try to hit them. I've tried to order online, but like to be able to feel the fabrics.

I've never been to a Joann's store. Visit the website often. I live in New Bern, the one that is opening is in Greenville. Can't wait. When you only have one small fabric store in town it's nice to have other options close by.

Ooohhhhhhh we are going to get a new one opening the same day in Greenville. We live about sixty miles from there so that is a hop skip and a jump comared to the hundred and some miles to fayetville. yessssssssssss!!!

There will be a Joann's opening in Paramus, NJ, current opening date June 24. This is about half an hour from me and all my quilting friends are counting down the days. Finally one that's within half an hour!

We are getting a Joann's here this summer also. Can't wait. This water situation with all the storms and rain may have slowed it down some. Water is probably in the building, or has been, as it has been up on the back of it for over a week now. It is getting better, so I hope they can get back working on it soon!