Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Juki F600 Sewing Machine

Juki F600 Sewing Machine

Sorry, meant to put in my post that just went up about this sewing machine. I was looking at a "Juki F600" I have never heard of this brand and was wondering if they r a good meachine, plus it weighs 21.6 and sounds right heavy, as I said I do not like the light weigh sewing machine, each to his own, I do not like my machine moving around when sewing. So anyone know anything about this brand? Tks. again for help.

I have a Juki 2010. I absolutely love it. It's a solid, heavy metal machine. Beautiful stitch, heavy duty and stitches through multiple layers with ease. The minute I sat down to sew on it, I knew it was coming home with me. My machine is straight stitch only- have a Broher QC-1000 for decorative and other stitching, but I would never part with my Juki. In fact, had I gotten the Juki first, I probably would have gotten the f600 as well, instead of my Brother.

Ihave theJuki TL 2000 on my quilting frame and love it! It is a heavy machine but I don't have to worry about it being pushed off when I am quilting. Like Midwife, mine is also a straight stitch only.