Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm >

Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm

Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm

Old 06-09-2013, 06:37 AM

Default Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm

Has anyone bought one yet? Love my 98QE and wonder if this is something else I need!
Old 06-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Power Poster

It's a good idea to try out a variety of longarms before deciding on one, as there are so many different setups/options available nowadays in all price ranges. Large quilt shows usually have a variety of dealers so you can try them out.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:34 AM

Oh, I came sooo close. In the end, I chose the Pfaff PowerQuilter P3 because the dealer gave private lessons and I don't learn on my own easily. I really considered the Juki though, but they kept pushing back the release date, which I suppose was good because they were making sure it was just perfect before it went on the market.

The price is good, it has the extra take up bar so you never have to adjust the height. It has automatic scissors, although now that I've gotten used to my long arm, I'm not sure if I'd use that feature anyway. The lighting is really good under the needle on the Juki as well. It's definitely a sleek looking machine, but I wish they hadn't used that bright blue as the accent color on it.

I'd love to hear what other people think of this new machine. One of my local dealers has it set up in their shop and everyone I've spoken with seems to love it!
Old 08-01-2013, 03:50 PM

Hello everyone,
My DH just bought me a Juki 2200 for my 65th birthday. It will arrive next week and am I excited! We recently moved from Florida to Kansas (to be near our son and daughter-in-law) - and I have a large room for my quilting. I will blog on within the next two weeks and let everyone know how it goes. I will have a large learning curve to face (have been hand quilting) ... but challenges are good for the brain and soul. Please help me with the courage!