Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Just got back from Quilt Market in Salt Lake

Hello everyone. My wife and I just got back from the quilt market in Salt Lake City. It was a very good show and there are a lot of new products, fabric and patterns. The big trends seem to be modern quilts, patterns for purses, web site marketing and attracting the young quilter.
    The hot new fabric seems to be Riley Blake and Minki fabrics are making a big comeback.
    There are lots of new gadgets like cutters with matching cutting boards that have a track to keep the cutting wheel in the groove, new quilt hangers, flower makers, purse handle makers, auto binding machines, etc...

Also...there was some jewelry made out of fabric that was so good looking that I just had to buy some for my wife. (thats my story...and I'm stickin to it)
    It was more like arm twisting...but I'm a good husband and its my job to buy my wife jewelry.

If anyone is looking for anything specific, I'll give you the rundown on the new products available.

Modern Quilt
    Name:  Attachment-198462.jpe
Views: 31
Size:  790.4 KB

Childrens Bedroom Suite
    Name:  Attachment-198463.jpe
Views: 35
Size:  785.0 KB

Childrens Bedroom Suite
    Name:  Attachment-198464.jpe
Views: 34
Size:  681.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Could we see the jewelry?? Thanks

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. That quilt is stunning...love the design and the rounded edges. I am sure we would all love to see the fabric jewelry you bought for your wife (nosey aren't we!)!

Blog Entries
    thanks for letting us know the new products

we also want to see the jewelry