Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just got Carol Doak's DVD, what a find.

I am so excited. I went on Ebay looking for a Carol Doak Paper Piecing DVD. There were many for 19.99 no shipping, which was not a bad deal, but there was one from the UK for $3.00, US would be $5.39. It said brand new no shipping and they had several. So I decided what the heck, I would see what happens. Well I ordered it on the 17th came today and it is brand new. I was a little leary thought it might come in a foreign language,:lol: .

So this is my find, for the month.

don't you just love those FINDS, I know I do.:)

Which DVD did you get? I have foundation factory and some that came with her books.

Carol Doak Teaches You to Paper Piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushandthimble
    don't you just love those FINDS, I know I do.:)

Which DVD did you get? I have foundation factory and some that came with her books.

Quote Originally Posted by shaverg
    I am so excited. I went on Ebay looking for a Carol Doak Paper Piecing DVD. There were many for 19.99 no shipping, which was not a bad deal, but there was one from the UK for $3.00, US would be $5.39. It said brand new no shipping and they had several. So I decided what the heck, I would see what happens. Well I ordered it on the 17th came today and it is brand new. I was a little leary thought it might come in a foreign language,:lol: .

I remember you posting about this earlier, so glad to see your reply - and that it's a positive one. I just have to ask tho, have you tried playing it yet? I sure hope all is well. It just sounds like one of those "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" things.

I have played it all the way through. Love it, I will not be hesitant to try paper piecing now. It is so thorough and she really makes it simple to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiltgranny

I remember you posting about this earlier, so glad to see your reply - and that it's a positive one. I just have to ask tho, have you tried playing it yet? I sure hope all is well. It just sounds like one of those "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" things.

When I did a search of ebay for Carol Doak DVD, not sure why the UK site came up, but here is the link.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carol-Doak-DVD...item414c8800f1

When I did a search of ebay for Carol Doak DVD, not sure why the UK site came up, but here is the link.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carol-Doak-DVD...item414c8800f1
    Thanks SO much!! I just ordered myself one, too! A dear friend of mine sent me her Book for my birthday last year. I think this DVD will really help me to better understand the process. :thumbup:

Much appreciated!!

You're welcome. I just ordered another one for a gift.

Blog Entries
    wow, that dvd sounds very interesting. is it for a beginner?

k3n
    Blog Entries
    I was a little leary thought it might come in a foreign language,:lol: .
    If you need any help with translation , I'd be happy to give you a hand! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast