Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just had a brainstorm of an idea! :)

Ok, I probably need to loose some weight. I got to go back to the doctor in June, and would love to be down a few lbs. So here is my plan, for each week I still to my program I pay myself in cash in a fabric jar instead of a ww program! That money I can only use for my hobby! What an incentive! I mean really! Has anyone came up with this idea before? I wonder.

With that said, I am off and running with this idea Monday, plus I am meeting a friend in NC in a month. She is doing ww and doing quite well. So that is double the incentive! WhooHoo!

I might add this has nothing to do with my normal fabric budget! A Bonus if you will. I firgue $12.00 a week! That is very reasonable if not including the cost of gas, teehee!

What a great idea! How much is ww weekly?

Sounds great....

Great idea! Just talked to somw Church ladies tonight about just us meeting to encourage each other, one has lost alot of weight! on W.W. I know how to do it too. Its just doing it!Also have check up in June. Good luck ! I can see all the new fabric in your sewing room now!

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    That sounds like a fabulous idea.

Did you know that there is a thread on the board called Fat quilts for fluffy people? The incintive is that for every pound you lose you get to make a block for a quilt just for you. We give each other wonderful support. I have about 20 blocks made for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SewMomma66
    What a great idea! How much is ww weekly?
    I am planning on $12.00 a week. Depend if you go monthly I think it is around $40. Not included the gas to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    That sounds like a fabulous idea.

Did you know that there is a thread on the board called Fat quilts for fluffy people? The incintive is that for every pound you lose you get to make a block for a quilt just for you. We give each other wonderful support. I have about 20 blocks made for mine.
    I seen that Fat quilts for fluffy people, but haven't checked it out! It is all a good thing!

Blog Entries
    Good luck! I need to lose some more too until snow goes away and ground dries up can't go out and walk! How much do you have to lose in the week for $12.00? Are you following any specific plan? Maybe I'll do it with ya!!

I love your plan. I may be a copy cat.

Blog Entries
    great idea! along with your diet try drinking ice water. it can't hurt but and keeps you hydrated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast