Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Just had to share >

Just had to share

Just had to share

Old 12-30-2011, 05:58 PM

jaciqltznok - Maybe you can find a Girl Scout troop and help them with one of their badges Just an idea.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Ginny, that is wonderful! My son got engaged on Christmas Eve, so the girlfriend is now future DIL! She started sewing a little and using one of my embroidery machines and I helped her make her first ever quilt as a gift for her father. She liked it so much that we bought her a sewing machine for Christmas. I just think it is wonderful to be able to pass something on and create a bond with her in this way. Hope you enjoy your time with her and sewing together.
Congratulations on the engagement! How wonderful of you to get her a sewing machine too. I gave my son's girlfriend one of the sewing machines I had here. She came over one weekend and I had her use a couple of sewing machines dh and I found in my sil's basement when we were cleaning it out after she died. I figured it would be best for her to try them out and pick the one she was most comfortable with.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:29 PM
SEW

My mom taught me alot about sewing and she continues to do so! We get together every Tuesday to sew. Tuesday is my favorite day of the week!