Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Is it just me?.......classified section of this board...LOL >

Is it just me?.......classified section of this board...LOL

Is it just me?.......classified section of this board...LOL

Old 09-05-2010, 08:05 PM

Ok, is it just me, or do others here suffer from the same problem that I do. Do you find yourself so wrapped up in the classified section that you check it several times a day. Then, when you list something, you are checking it constantly to see if you sold anything???
Then, just to make sure you are totally wrapped in it, you turn around and immediately buy something from someone els on there just because??? LOL
I wonder from time to time if we should just start swapping our stuff and why is it that I even go to the LQS.....I could do almost all of my shopping right here!
BTW, I love EVERYTHING I have bought from here and NEEDED every bit of it!
Old 09-05-2010, 08:10 PM

Heh, I constantly browse the classified section - almost as much as the pictures. Even when I know I have no money to spend, I look at every new item. ^_^
Old 09-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I keep telling myself not to buy anything, apparently myself doesn't listen very well. Lol.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:14 PM

I really enjoy checking this area there are not a lot of quilt shops where I live so this has opened up a whole new way for me to add to my coniderable stash!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Power Poster

i never go to the classified section...didn't even pay attention to the fact there is one; so nope, i'm not checking it numerous times a day. sorry, i come here for the sharing and inspiration and help when needed and hope once in awhile i can help someone too but i don't shop here, there are too many other places to shop. it would ruin the forum for me, would feel like any other shopping site instead of the communitee it is for me.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:20 AM

Yep, that's me, the first place I go when I log on to the board, I have probably have added half again as much to my stash as I had when I joined the board. :) :) :)
Old 09-06-2010, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
i never go to the classified section...didn't even pay attention to the fact there is one; so nope, i'm not checking it numerous times a day. sorry, i come here for the sharing and inspiration and help when needed and hope once in awhile i can help someone too but i don't shop here, there are too many other places to shop. it would ruin the forum for me, would feel like any other shopping site instead of the communitee it is for me.
I'm kind of both ways. I do love this board for the community it is for me, but I also check out the "sales" at least once a day or every other day or so.

I don't do much shopping now, anyway, money is too tight, so it has to be something that is a great deal, LOL!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I keep telling myself not to buy anything, apparently myself doesn't listen very well. Lol.
LOL!! I don't listen to myself, either!!! :lol:
Old 09-06-2010, 07:17 AM

So far I have refrained from buying and there have be several things there that I thought 'I WANT that!'. Gotta' get rid of stuff here first THEN watch out!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:03 AM

I never go to the classified secion, but I read all the things here that people are selling. I just thought it all ended heree. Guess I'd better start exploring a little more. When I check on, I go to unread topics and that is pretty much where I spend hours a day. On second thought, maybe I'd better not explore!!LOL