Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Just wanted to let you know...

Red face Just wanted to let you know...

Hi--Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your warm welcomes to (me and) all the new quilters on the board. Hope you all had a very happy holiday, and will have a marvelous new year! I've been working on many projects, all at the same time, as I know many of you do. One quilt has turned into 2, because my cousin decided she liked both the back & front, and that I should make them both fronts (and of course, give them to her!). A fair trade, I decided, because she'll be giving me an antique Lone Star! Now that my WIPs have increased in number, I'm going to have to stretch my life-span once again to accommodate! Yes, I know it's only a small increase, but the plans, the plans!! Now, a question: How many WIPs, UFOs, and PIMs (projects in mind) do you have to keep you busy in the new year? Wait, I guess PIMs is a little difficult, because I have hundreds of books & magazines! Like I said: llife-span extension! So, maybe just WIPs & UFOs?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have one UFO. Yes, just one. I'm waiting on DH to decide on the font for the embroidery work to be done on it, then I can finish it up and put it up for sale.

I have two waiting to be LA'd but they are in no hurry and those were made by a co-worker/friend.

So I get to start fresh as soon as I get a few business things done for the year.

Now, I do have several that I want to do, a few that are promised but not even started yet....including one that the fabric isn't even available yet!

Phyllis
    QuiltingGrannie
    Quilter's Pantry

I stopped counting my ufo's at #29! My new goal is not to start anymore for awhile, hahahahah!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by breezyquilts View Post
    I stopped counting my ufo's at #29! My new goal is not to start anymore for awhile, hahahahah!!!

I quit at 32....how sad is that???

No. California. The foothills of the Sierras.
    I shall be finishing a bunch of UFOs I hope. I do not like them waiting on me.
    Sue
    Face the sun and keep your shadow at your back.
    And it never hurts to keep an angel on your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
    I quit at 32....how sad is that???
    Jacquie--I bow to you! I don't have nearly that many in progress, but I'll bet that you finish yours before I do! I am in awe of the quality, and quantity of the work that is processed by the members of this board! I am an avid fan!

Blog Entries
    I have a few...2 I can think of right now but know there are more and ones that I am thinking about are very many. I have several "bagged up" projects ready to cut out..probably about 10 of those. I am just waiting to find a "GO" somewhere cheap...like at a thrift shop!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL