Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when I've agreed to a fabric moratorium.......

Red face Just when I've agreed to a fabric moratorium.......

Moda comes out with a new line of fabric called Audra's Iris Garden. I'm nuts about floral fabrics. I have over 50 varieties of irises in my various flower beds. Needless to say I love irises. These are the most beautiful fabrics I have seen in a long time. They will be available in January. I can almost feel them. Moda's fabrics are my favorites. They sew so beautifully, feel like silk and wash really well. Just google "Audra's Iris Garden fabrics" and you'll see what I mean. I may have to break my moratorium before it even starts. Maybe I could just buy a few charm packs.......

Power Poster
    If it's that unique - buy yardage! Some prints have such short runs that it is necessary to get it when one sees it.

Buy while you can. Fabric collections are here and gone before you even know it. I know I'm not much help with your fabric moratorium. :0)

Maybe you can make an exception or start your fabric moratorium in February!

Maybe you could just buy 1 piece - your favorite out of the group.

If you like it that much, I would buy it. I just saw it on ebay and www.fatquartershop.com so you could buy it now and still do the fabric moratorium in 2013!
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by Raggiemom View Post
    If you like it that much, I would buy it. I just saw it on ebay and www.fatquartershop.com so you could buy it now and still do the fabric moratorium in 2013!
    Now that's an enabler!!!

I know what you mean - I have a weakness for Moda fabrics esp pre-cuts. Maybe you could buy a layer cake or jelly roll - that way you aren't spending too much and it will hardly add to your current stash - really the fabrics are only available for a short time - then its impossible to find the fabric later on.

My LQS got the precuts (charms, jelly rolls and layer cakes) in on Friday. You are not exaggerating!! It is the most beautiful fabric I've seen for a long (and I'm not even a gardener. I love a bunch of the coordinating fabrics also. I'm sure I'll break 2013's moratorium to buy some!!!

Just had a look - very very pretty

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast