Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: keepsake quilting material ?

Hi All,

I have a catalog from them and want to buy some material. I would like to know if anyone has ordered from them and like the material ? Do they ship fast ? What do you think of them ?
    Blossom

The fabric that you get from Keepsake Quilting, the catalog and shop is good quality fabric. It has no relation to the Keepsake fabric that JoAnns carries. You will be happy with the quality!
    They are pretty fast, at least every time that I have ordered from them!

Thank you (Jim gems,) Gayle, I want to buy a couple of things. Great, Im going to put in my order. Blossom, Happy Quilting.

I placed my first order with Keepsake Quilting about 2.5 weeks ago. I received the order today (4/6). I have to say that their shipping was a bit slow (they shipped on 3/25), but their fabrics are great quality. I would definitely order from them again.

Have ordered several times from them- love the quality. Jim's Gem is right, they are fast on shipping too. One time, one item kept being backordered, and finally I called in to changed the order from it to something else. Because I did that, they didn't charge me shipping even though I had added to that order. I have always been pleased with them.

pab

Blog Entries
    Always happy with quality and shipping. pab

Blog Entries
    I think you will be very happy with the quality of their fabrics. As to the shipping being slow on a recent order, I find if I order when a new catalog has just come out(I got my Spring 2011 KQ catalog 3 weeks ago) they seem to have more orders and shipping takes longer. In between catalogs their shipping is as good as any other company I've dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by craftyone27
    I think you will be very happy with the quality of their fabrics. As to the shipping being slow on a recent order, I find if I order when a new catalog has just come out(I got my Spring 2011 KQ catalog 3 weeks ago) they seem to have more orders and shipping takes longer. In between catalogs their shipping is as good as any other company I've dealt with.
    Wow I just got my catalog today. Its the spring 2011. You got yours 3 weeks ago. Lucky you. Hope they have what I want. smiles.

This is about 6 yrs ago, so I hope this is resolved by now, but I used to order from them. The qualtiy of fabric is great but I was not always happy with how they cut it both very crooked and short. Also I bought a stack of Civil War FQ and many were short and also very wacky and out of shape so they were not very use able. I now prefer to buy from Hancock of Paducah.

Quality is good and their customer service is great.

Love to get their catalogs

Chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast