Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kenmore machine

I just aquired a kenmore machine .......no book........I was going to order some quilting feet.......it has the snap on feet.........then they say do you have vertical or horizonal . duh what? no where do they explain. I don't know what year it is . model no 158--1789180 Can anyone help........ :?: :?: :?:

Ruth....here is a site that sells the manuals

http://www.sewconsult.com/kenmore_sewing_machine_manual_158_178series.htm
    Kenmore sewing machine manual 158.178series

Also...Ruth, if you call Sears and give them the model number they will be able to help you order your feet for you....they've always been good about that with me in the past ...I own 4 SK machines and haven't had any trouble yet with parts/feet especially. The number for replacement parts is 1-800-366-7278

"If verification is required for the number of parts to order, please call 1-800-252-1698 or email partsdirect@customerservice.sears.com for further assistance. "

Thanks for making me look - the machine I bought is $25 less, so I can bring my receipt in and get some money back.