Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kudos to everyone here..

I have spent quite a bit of time looking through new and old threads here... Looking at the beautiful quilts that others have done... All the quilts have been beautiful and the information very helpful...

As a new member everyone has also made me feel very welcome here.. Had patience with answering my questions.. This is a terrific place to be and I just want to say "Thank you"...

How nice of you to say! Glad you're a part of it all :D

I agree with Diamonds... I don't have time to get here much, but everyone has always been helpful and very, very nice. You guys do not make us new to quilting feel intimated. This is the only board I do go to now. :)

I have to agree with everything Diamonds said. :)

You all do beautiful work. And I do notice when someone asks a questions you are right on it. Or tell us where we may look for help.

May I add my thanks to all of you also.

This is the most awesome site! I can't stay away! Glad you all are enjoying it as much as I am.

lin
    How sweet of you! We're all glad you're here. I just signed on not long ago myself, and felt at home immediately. Everyone is so encouraging and inclusive. It's a great site! :)

A hearty Thank You! I truly like this board and the people are indeed all wonderful.But then....I think people are wonderfully amazing anyway! glad you joined us on here. Pretty nice family,...HUH? :lol:

We are awesome. I just want to tell everyone, just because the answer is short, like maybe a link and that's all, does not mean we don't care. Sometimes we answer on the run because we don't want to leave anyone hanging. So don't think we are tired of trying to help, ever. We love ya. :wink: