Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Labels For Donated Quilts?

I don't think I would want my name sent all over. Just careful, I guess. I would put the charity or the group I am sewing for and washing instructions. I think that is all that is necessary. You never know where the quilt will end up.
    Sue

Blog Entries
    It sounds like everyone has a plan that works well for them. With all of your thoughtful answers to my question, I now have a plan that should work for me. I think I will include care instructions, the name of the charity, the date and the message that it was "Made with Love for You" from Tillie. That's one of my Mother's nicknames for me. That gives them a name and yet it isn't giving personel information. I loved all of your help. Thank you. It is wonderful to know I can come here for quick solutions whatever my inquiry. :)

Blog Entries
    A lot of charities are very specific about what can go on the label. You might check with the charity of your choice to see what they say.

Power Poster
    on my newborns in need i write may god bles you sign my name and month and yr linus i dont sign

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peckish
    A lot of charities are very specific about what can go on the label. You might check with the charity of your choice to see what they say.
    Thank would be best, I think. Thanks. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2