Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Labels

Blog Entries
    I've been making bow tuck totes lately. Yesterday, my MIL suggested putting labels inside them, so recipients know who made them. Especially since some of them are headed to far away places. :)

Has anybody made some they'd care to share a picture of? I'm hoping to get some ideas. Thanks for any pictures or ideas you could share!

I just purchased some for the same purpose from Inked Paper on Etsy.com. The label is printed on 3/4" white twill tape. It is nothing outstanding other than really "cute" and I had a really hard time finding this type of label. Hope this is helpful.

I purchased some via ebay that were preprinted with my name and email address. I've also purchased fabric /woven ones before .( from walter drake and such)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sammygirlqt
    I just purchased some for the same purpose from Inked Paper on Etsy.com. The label is printed on 3/4" white twill tape. It is nothing outstanding other than really "cute" and I had a really hard time finding this type of label. Hope this is helpful.
    I found some of their stuff on etsy. How do you attach them to your work?

the labels i put on (smaller-non-quilt items) like table runners- tote bags ect- contain-
    my name, city-state, month=year, fiber content, care instructions.
    just like i would expect to find if i bought it at Penneys==with the date exception.