Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: LABLES

I was just intrested in knowing how everyone make their lables for their Quilts? How do you dicide what to put on the ones for special people?

I just write on them with a permanent marker and sew them to the back of the quilt when I am done.

farscapegal
    I take a picture of the quilt. I put it into Print shop and under the picture I put all the pertinent info (name of quilt, date, address, my name and so on) and print it onto a fabric sheet then applique it on the back.

Sybil

Quote Originally Posted by farscapegal
    I take a picture of the quilt. I put it into Print shop and under the picture I put all the pertinent info (name of quilt, date, address, my name and so on) and print it onto a fabric sheet then applique it on the back.

Sybil
    Oh! I like that idea! Never thought of printing a photo of it for the label.

I like to hand embrodary mine with name of quilt, a short message, my name and date it was finished

i work mine up on computer in the customer for embroidery machine, putting whom it is to - the date and my name. embroidery it on emb machine, pin it to back of quilt and stipple over it when i stipple the quilt. works great.