Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Labyrinth Walk -- Very Disappointed

Blog Entries
    The person who designed this quilt is here: http://theguiltyquilters.blogspot.co...inth-walk.html
    Got fabric?

Just was looking at the board and saw this thread - what a great group of people here - how awesome of you to go out of your ways to help her find this pattern!! After the week we've had here, it just warms the heart to see people being good for no reason, other than they're good people!!

Cindy

I found this online. http://www.gobookee.com/labyrinth-walk-quilt-pattern/. You have to verify a credit card before you went on , and I don't want the pattern, so I didn't. Maybe it will be the one you're looking for.

Blog Entries

Used book stores

I have also tried to find the pattern. I did download the correction for the second block? I might go ahead and do that one and post a tut as I do it and maybe I'll be able to figure out the other block.

Blog Entries
    I am so frustrated. I have this magazine but I can't find it. None of my friends said they borrowed it. How can something just disappear? LOL
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    I am so frustrated. I have this magazine but I can't find it. None of my friends said they borrowed it. How can something just disappear? LOL
    Easy it's the quilt fairies. I have things go missing all the time. I'm sure I put it there and it moved. It usually turns up when I am not looking.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Keepsake patterns has that pattern
    http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/6193.htm
    I order from them frequentlyand have been very satisified.
    Jackie

I hope you find the pattern you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri D View Post
    On March 6 I placed an online order for the back issue of "Quilt" magazine that had the pattern in it for the Labyrinth Walk quilt. The site said that it would take 5-6 weeks to arrive so I waited very patiently. As of yesterday, it still hadn't arrived so I contacted the publisher. I was told that "we are sold out" of that issue
    I have the magazine. I also bought a kit of this from quilters corners. I did send it back. I thought it was be be in the black/gray/ white family. That is what is at least I want it in. but when the kit arrived it wad greens. It was beautiful fabric but I wanted black & for the price of it, to me not worth it. I still am looking for the fabric to make it. PM me maybe we do something.

I have also ake the star one below & it turned out great. That one is red/white & blue & is going to be displayed in the guilds May Tea that we have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast