Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Labyrinth Walk -- Very Disappointed

Unhappy Labyrinth Walk -- Very Disappointed

On March 6 I placed an online order for the back issue of "Quilt" magazine that had the pattern in it for the Labyrinth Walk quilt. The site said that it would take 5-6 weeks to arrive so I waited very patiently. As of yesterday, it still hadn't arrived so I contacted the publisher. I was told that "we are sold out" of that issue
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-19-2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: remove consumer complaint part of post

Request the magazine through interlibrary loan at your local library. Specify Labyrinth Walk.

Or you can check for a nearby library that has the magazine by using www.worldcat.org .

That was rather poor treatment from the publisher.

Closest to you, the LA library in Downey, CA and the Palos Verdes Library in Rolling Hills Estates, CA say they have it. I would call or email first or check their online catalog to see which branch it is in before going there, and if they have the issue you want. LA lists only this year's issues. Palos Verdes says they retain for 3 yr. The Stanford University library has it, too. It looks like they have 1993-2005

Blog Entries
    There have been several posters that have made this quilt. Contact them and see if they will sell or loan their magazine. I have this issue but I can't find it! If I do find it I'll pm you and will send you the magazine.
    Got fabric?

I have that issue (April/May 2012). I would be happy to send you the pattern. PM me.

Blog Entries
    That pattern is also available separately from quite a few sources. Here's one source:
    http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail....FegWMgodomIA8A

Blog Entries
    I was looking for this magazine and had message fron Fons and portr they were sold out. I was after a digital version. On Tuesday this week from f& p ame a large letter inside was the wished for magazine. Now have you seen the corrections.
    Finished is better than a UFO

You might also try Quilter's Quarters in Leavenworth Kansas. I think they did the original quilt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    That pattern is also available separately from quite a few sources. Here's one source:
    http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail....FegWMgodomIA8A
    That is a different quilt pattern then the Labyrinth Walk. Here is the pattern she wants:

Name:  lybrinth.jpg
Views: 5491
Size:  39.9 KB
    Got fabric?

I bought the magazine from Quilter's Quarters, received the issue about a week ago.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast