Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Landscape Quilts

Today I went to Tuesday Morning and found June Tailor rulers for $1.99-$3.99, and also purchased a rolling bag for my sewing machine. I browsed the books and found quite a few for $4.99. I puchased one by Nancy Zieman and Natalie Sewell, "Landscape Quilts for Kids", published in 2004. Has anyone made any of these? What kind of glue did you use? Do they wash?

Sorry, have not made any of the landscape quilts but thanks for the heads up on shopping at Tuesday Morning. I will have to check them out. I'm sure someone on the board will help you because the knowledge here is outstanding and everyone is so helpful.

I always use Elmer's school glue for quilting. It is washable because it is only starch from what I'm told.

Thanks. Beautiful Avatar, by the way.

So your granchildren actually use them? My thoughts were to make one for a cancer patient, and of course, it woud require washing on occasion.

Just be sure everything is sewn down that needs to be sewn down and it will be great

Time for another trip to Tuesday Morning. I did find a fat quarter pattern book there a few weeks ago for $4.99. Missed it if they had rulers. Need to re-check.