Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Las Vegas Quilt Shops??

Las Vegas Quilt Shops??

Going to Vegas soon and would like to have recommendations on quilt shops. The last time I went, I did the Quilt Tour, but I think this time I would rather visit just one or two shops and take my time. Sooooo, which shops are your favorites?

Thanks,
    Susie

Fabric Boutique at W. Charleston and Decatur in the Wal-Mart shopping center.

My favorites are:

Quiltique in Henderson www.quiltique.com/ is the largest with the most fabrics, lots of modern prints & is a Bernina & Gammell longarm dealer.

Fabric Boutique www.fabricboutique.com/ is very friendly and has a good selection also.

Christmas Goose www.christmasgoose.com/ has a lot of quilts on the wall, it's a small shop with more traditional designs & fabrics. The daughter of the owner (Andrea) is a sweetheart and the son is actually or pest control guy...strictly coincidence.

Fiddlesticks www.fiddlesticksquilts.com/ in Boulder City is a very cute but small shop in Boulder City, which is also very quaint & overlooking the lake (non gambling town).

Oh and I forgot to mention, Nancy's Quilt Shop (which used to be on the tour) is no longer open, she retired and sold all inventory.

Fabric Boutique Rocks
    FancyFoot

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle View Post
    Fabric Boutique at W. Charleston and Decatur in the Wal-Mart shopping center.
    I second this, very awesome store

The are all great quilt shops. Just depends on what you are looking for. There is also a quilt tour that would be fun for visitors. http://www.quilttoursoflasvegas.com/

Thanks for the posts ladies! Looks like a cab to Fabric Boutique will work for me!