Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Quilt Shops

Banned

Las Vegas Quilt Shops

I'm going to Las Vegas for the first time next week and would like suggestions for quilt shops to visit. I'll have a car. Thanks.

Banned
    Right next to Las Vegas is a nice shop in Henderson Can't remember the name but do a search. I was impressed as they had many of the pre printed whole cloth quilt kits.

Here is a website for you. I have been to all the shops. Each shop is totally different. I love all of them for their differences. Enjoy the shopping! Luann
    http://www.quilttoursoflasvegas.com/shops.htm
    Live Love and Laugh Enough!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crafterrn1 View Post
    Here is a website for you. I have been to all the shops. Each shop is totally different. I love all of them for their differences. Enjoy the shopping! Luann
    http://www.quilttoursoflasvegas.com/shops.htm
    Wow, those shops sound wonderful. Wish I was going. Las Vegas is one of my favorite places to visit. I haven't spent much time in Henderson or Boulder but I think they would be fun places to shop.

fabric boutique is awesome, huge, did i mention awesome

I have been to the Fabric Boutique and loved it. The staff directed me to the sale fabric - which was very nice and they had a wall of patterns. A big choice of fabrics and trained staff - the atmosphere is very nice.

I thought is was funny it is right next to a Walmart, that does not have a fabric department.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Holice View Post
    Right next to Las Vegas is a nice shop in Henderson Can't remember the name but do a search. I was impressed as they had many of the pre printed whole cloth quilt kits.
    Quiltique is a great LQS, located on Stephanie Street in Henderson.

Blog Entries
    Look under quilt tours of las vegas They list several stores there They were all great when I went there in 2008. Then you can just mapquest or GPS them from your hotel. The lady that gives tours is wonderful if you dont want to drive around She takes you to each store and picks you up and drops you off at your hotel It was wonderful. Have a great time.!!!

Thank you so much for this information. We fly to Las Vegas in early January for hubby's business and as I don't gamble, touring quilt shops sounds so much more interesting. Are Henderson and Boulder sort of suburbs of Las Vegas or are they some distance away?
    Shelbie from the High County in Southern Ontario

Wish I had known about the Las Vegas Quilt Shop website when I went to Vegas in June. I did stop at The Christmas Goose and loved it, there were of customers as there was a Fat Quarter sale going on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast