Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: layer cake w 2 charms free pattern?

Blog Entries

layer cake w 2 charms free pattern?

Good morning... I'm looking for an easy layer cake with 2 charms pattern that is free. I hope that's not too much to ask for today. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you, Joan (my darn return key isn't working)

Check out the tutorials on Missouri Star Quilt Company. They have lots of precut patterns/designs and there might be something there.
    Lori - MamaBear

Try Moda Bakeshop website.

Blog Entries
    Go forth and sew!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by love 2 sew View Post
    Good morning... I'm looking for an easy layer cake with 2 charms pattern that is free. I hope that's not too much to ask for today. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you, Joan (my darn return key isn't working)
    I too would suggest the same as the others. My return key doesn't work here on QB when I use my laptop. There were some suggestions to use the TAB key and it worked for some people. Unfortunately not for me. The trouble started after I updated my Internet Explorer. There were also suggestions to use CHROME instead of Internet Explorer. I usually just use my iPad or smart phone now when I come to the board.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    Orangeroom, the link for the taffy quilt is PERFECT! Thank you and thank you to everyone who posted.

I absolutely LOVE that salt water taffy quilt. Also, Jenny Doan from the Missouri Star Quilt Company has a ton of easy and beautiful quilts that can be made from layer cakes, charm packs, honey buns and jelly rolls. I have made many of them. Go to YouTube and search for Missouri Star Quilt Company. I think they have close to 200 videos online. Click to "subscribe" and you will be notified every time they upload a new tutorial. Their website is www.missouriquiltco.com. They also have a Daily Deal offering a different pre-cut or quilting tool for a great price every day.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, I will.