Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Le Poulet by Windham

Hello,

Have any of you worked with this fabric line? I just ordered some yardage from one site at a fantastic price. Colors are blacks, creams, and deep red. I'd like to make some kitchen accessories (curtains, chair pads, etc.).

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    No but it sounds luscious!! Post pics, please :D

I bought a layer cake with this pattern - I haven't figured out what I want to do with it - but It's really nice french country look.

I did a king size turning 20 with this fabric. It was very nice fabric and lovely to work with. I haven't put on the binding yet so I don't have any pictures yet. You will love it.

Thanks ladies. If you put in Le Poulet by Windham in Google, pictures will come up. I think I am going to order some more prints/stripes in that line today. I found a site out ofLancaster, PA that has yardage for 7.95, and they do sell 1/2 yards. I'm thinking of using the ticking black and cream stripes for tab top curtains and using one of the prints for the top 1/3 . Quilt Dragon, I am sure your quilt is very beautiful! Be sure to post when you are done!

No but I would like to see what you make from it. I just love fabric that has a good hand feel to it.

Can't wait to see!

I have not used this line, HOWEVER I LOVE Whindham fabric. It feels amazing. I like it much better than Moda to be quite honest!

I'm such a dodo! My avatar is a picture of the quilt. It's the only picture I have taken of it though.

Good Morning,
    I just received most of the line in and I'm selling it for $5 per yard. I'm not trying to be intrusive, just helpful.
    Chris @ 5bucksayard.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast