Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Letter/Monograming software

Letter/Monograming software

For those that have embroidery machines what lettering software do you use, i have been looking at letterworks and Brother BSL for those that have either of these what do you like or dislike
    Brother XL-3500i, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D

I use Monogram Wizard Plus. They have a trial version you can play with--just can't stitch it out. It always stitches perfectly! You can look it up at www.needleheads.com or www.monogramwizard.com

Regina in Richmond, KY

I have 5D proffesional, do not know if it is compatiable with your machine or not. It is really nice.

Blog Entries
    I use Font Engine with Embird and love the whole program. I have used Embird for years since I bought my Viking #1plus, 1997. I originally had Viking software, which is so expensive and Embird tops it. The price, upgrades, and addons are pretty easy to use and the price was right for me. I have Embird, Font Engine, Iconizer, and quite a few of their own alphabets, which you make any size, and they stitch out beautifully. I haven't used Font Engine to it's fullest abilities so far, but what I used I have had great results. They do have a trial version you can download, I don't know what limitations are on it, but it is worth checking out. I purchase mine from: http://www.secretsof.com/embroiderydesigns.htm No affiliation, just love the program.